Try this healthy protein-rich snack!
If you are looking for an easy, protein-rich snack, you have to try these roasted chickpeas! This quick recipe is also rich in fiber and really healthy. And even without oil these chickpeas are so crispy! This can be a perfect snack or a great addition to a salad, soups, and more.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas or canned
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Rinse and dry chickpeas with paper towel.
- In a bowl mix chickpeas with all spices.
- Place on a baking sheet, spreading evenly.
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 min at temperature of 160C/325F stirring occasionally, so chickpeas are cooked evenly.