You’ll love this healthy plant-based burger!
These plant-based adzuki bean burgers are so delicious. With just a few ingredients you can make burgers these burgers yourself. They are so much healthier than some store-bought plant-based burgers, and save money as well. Let us know what you think!
Adzuki Bean Burgers
Tasty plant-based bean burgers that are healthy and easy to make
- 1 cup cooked adzuki beans
- 1 cup cooked quinoa I used tricolor quinoa
- 1/2 onion cubed
- 1 small carrot cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 flax egg 1 tbsp flax meal + 2 1/2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp barbecue sauce homemade
- salt and spices of your choice
- Mash cooked adzuki beans with a fork.
- In a pan sauté onion, carrots, garlic on a medium heat until golden brown.
- Place sautéed vegetables and beans into a bowl and mix well.
- Add your choice of barbecue sauce (preferably homemade), salt, and spices.
- Form burgers with your hands.
- Bake on a baking mat for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 400 degrees.
- Serve burgers on a bun with lettuce, onion and tomatoes, or as side dish for rice or mashed potato.