These delicious quinoa balls are simple to make and are high in protein.
These delicious quinoa balls are simple to make and are high in protein. A great vegan meat replacement, they’re made without eggs or dairy and are oil-free. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. They are perfect for kids and the whole family to enjoy. I made them with red quinoa, but you can use basic white quinoa.
It’s so convenient to have them in the fridge. You can enjoy them hot or cold, with sauce or without. They can be served with pasta, rice, or your favorite veggies.
See the video below for the visual recipe
Simple Quinoa Balls
- 300 g cooked red or white quinoa
- 180 g cooked white beans
- 100 g mashed potatoes
- 100 g onion grated on grater
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together. Mix well.
- Measure 1 tbsp of the mixture, and roll into a ball with you hands.
- Bake the quinoa balls in the oven at 350F/180C for about 20 min, until they are crispy.
- Enjoy quinoa balls with your favorite vegetables!