Easy thumbprint cookies that are vegan and gluten-free! These cookies are made with only 6 ingredients and are quick to make.
These cookies are one of the best I have made. They are so delicious and soft! These thumbprint cookies are vegan, gluten-free, and sugar-free. They are rich in protein and super easy to make. And made with only 6 ingredients. The main ingredient is almond flour. I added some tahini paste instead of oil and maple syrup instead of sugar. I filled these cookies with homemade strawberry jam, but you can use any jam of your choice. My kids are in love with these cookies! I am sure you will love them as well.
See the video recipe below in the post for visual instructions.
Vegan Thumbprint Cookies
- 250 g almond flour
- 60 g tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 20 g tahini paste
- 100 g maple syrup
- Combine all the ingredients in a bow, mix well.
- Knead the dough.
- Measure the cookie dough with a tbsp, and roll each portion into a ball.
- Use your thumb or a small round spoon to make an indent in the center.
- Place the jam into the indent in each one.
- Bake at 350 F(180 C) for 10-15 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Let them cool for a few minutes.