Looking for a colourful, healthy and delicious appetizer? Try this pink beetroot hummus, made with cooked beetroots.
Easy bright beetroot hummus that is made oil-free and super creamy with tahini, lemon, and seasonings., The pink color hummus is amazing! This creamy bright hummus is a perfect dip you can enjoy with crackers and veggies, or as a sandwich spread.
If you don’t like beetroot, don’t be afraid to try this recipe. You hardly taste it! Beetroot is a superfood. It is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber and is low in fat. This hummus is so beautiful and delicious.
Easy Beetroot Hummus
- high speed blender
- 430 g Cooked ckeackpeas
- 150 g Cooked beetroot sliced
- 25 g Lemon juice
- 30 mg Tahini paste
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 3-4 tbsp Water for thinning
- Cook the beetroot ahead of time.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add some water if needed for thinning.
- Enjoy with fresh veggies or crackers.