Refreshing summer popsicles. Sugar-free and vegan
With the weather getting warmer, I’m in the mood to whip up some cold and refreshing desserts. One of my favorites is this coconut blueberry popsicle – it’s the perfect balance of sweetness, with the delicious combination of coconut cream and blueberries. Plus, it’s a healthy and effortless treat to make.
These molds are made of BPA-Free silicone, healthy for babies and adults. Durable quality ensures all-year-round use and is environmentally friendly. They are also very easy to use; pour in your mixture, put the popsicle sticks in place, and put them in the freezer.
These vegan popsicles are a great alternative to traditional popsicles. You can make delicious vegan popsicles using fresh fruit puree or juice instead of dairy products for a refreshing treat without any animal ingredients!
I got this new silicone popsicle molds Meetrue from Amazon. It makes 12 popsicles.
CREAMY COCONUT-BLUEBERRY POPSICLES
- Silicone Popsicle Molds
- 425 g (1 can) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 100 g Liquid sweetener
- 300 g frozen blueberries
- 100 g liquid sweetener
- For the bottom layer, mix coconut milk, sweetener, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Blend well, fill 3/4 of the popsicle mold, and place in the freezer for at least 30 min.
- For the top layer, blend the berries and sweetener together until smooth.
- Add the berry mix to the popsicle molds and freeze for 4 hours.