Try these delicious vegan meatballs made from black beans.
The meatless ballswith creamy gravy are easy to make and your family will love them. They are gluten-free, vegan, and oil-free. They are so delicious, filled with protein and aromatic spices. I use organic gluten-free rolled oats for this recipe.
I serve meatballs with mashed potatoes. They can also be served with spaghetti or rice.
These meatless balls are easy to make and your family will love them.
- 450 g black beans
- 60 g rolled oats gluten free
- 80 g onion chopped
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 70 g tomato sauce
- 15 g flax seed meal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs dry
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour mix or brown rice flour
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 tsp black pepper ground
- 1/3 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/3 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Place the meatball ingredients in the blender.
- Pulse to combine, do not purée.
- Form the mixture into balls.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven for 15 min at 350F/180C.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a pot.
- Toast over low heat until slightly golden brown, stir often.
- Add water and stir well. Cook for a couple of minutes until the gravy is thick.
- Use a mixer to blend the gravy into a smooth consistency.
- Pour the gravy over the meatballs. Serve it with mashed potatoes, rice, or spaghetti.