Try these delicious gluten-free and sugar-free zucchini brownies.
You might be surprised how good these brownies taste. My kids don’t really like zucchini, but they love when I make these zucchini brownies. These brownies are a good way to hide beneficial vegetables and zucchini adds moisture to the brownies. They are gluten-free, sugar-free, and oil-free and only needs 7 ingredients.
Here’s a little tip to make these. I found a great silicone brownie pan, in which the brownies turn out great, you don’t even need to slice them.
Gluten-Free Zucchini Brownies
- brownie pan
- 200 g shredded zucchini
- 140 g oat flour
- 70 g tapioca flour
- 35 g raw cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 130 ml plant based milk
- 50 g maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- Shred the zucchini in a vegetable grater.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the brownie pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 180°C/350°F.
- Make the frosting by mixing all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread frosting over the brownies.
- Garnish with your choice of toppings, like mint or strawberries, and serve!