Delicious gluten-free dessert
You will love this pear pie! It is gluten-free, sugar-free, and oil-free, but it turns out very delicious every time. You should definitely try this recipe.
Vegan Pear Pie
Gluten Free Pie
- 130 g banana mashed
- 10 g apple cider venegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 70 g maple syrup (or other sweetener)
- 250 ml plant based milk
- 100 g oat flour
- 100 g chickpea flour
- 100 g tapioca starch
- 15 g flaxseed meal
- 3-4 raw apples
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- Combine all ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Cut pears into slices
- Put the first layer of pears on the bottom of a silicone pan, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour the batter over the pear layer.
- Top with a second layer of pears and sprinkle with cinnamon again.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes at 180°C/350°F