Don’t have a lot of time to cook dinner. Try this simple, 15-minute, rice dish!
I love one pot meals because they are easy to make and take less time to cook. They have the same nutritional value as a regular dinner. If you’re loving for a quick and easy vegan dinner, look no further than this one pot rice dish!
You can cook this vegan recipe with me in only 15 minutes. It is gluten-free and vegan, it’s simple, and delicious!
One Pot Rice Dish
- 100 g onion cubed
- 100 g cooked red kidney beans
- 60 g carrots cubed
- 25 g celery cubed
- 60 g pepper cubed
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 20 g fresh parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/3 tsp smoked paprika
- Cut all vegetables into cubes, and mince garlic.
- Place onion, celery, carrots, and peppers in a pan, and saute for about 5 min over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, rice, beans, and spices and mix well.
- Cook for another 5 minutes and remove from stove.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.