Try these super-easy and healthy crepes!
Do you love crepes as much as I do? And have tried making them yourself? It’s easier than you think. With a little practice everything will work out.
I have a warm memory from my childhood – my mom is making crepes in the morning. I was waking up to the smell of the fresh crepes that fills the whole house. I couldn’t wait for breakfast so I can take a bite of the crepe.
Easy Gluten-free Crepes
- non-stick pan
- 100 grams chickpea flour
- 100 grams tapioca flour
- 240 ml plant based milk
- 140 ml warm water
- Mix all of the ingredients.
- Blend the batter with a mixer until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan to a medium heat.
- Cook crepes on both sides on low medium heat.
- Serve the warm crepes with your favorite toppings.