Wake up to this tasty, nutritious breakfast.
I love to make pancakes for breakfast, and I frequently make this super simple gluten-free pancake recipe. Most people have all the ingredients already in their cupboard, so no need for a special try to the market.
All you really need are bananas, oat flour, and baking soda. If you don’t have oat flour, you can easily make this by blending any kind of rolled oats in your Vitamix, or other blender. You can do this all in less than 40 minutes.
These gluten-free pancakes are vegan, plant based, and sugar free.
4-Ingredient Gluten-free, Vegan Pancakes
- non-stick pan
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Puree banana with a fork or in a blender
- Add flour, baking soda, and water
- Mix all the ingredients until they are well combined
- Heat a non-stick pan to a medium heat
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook for a few minutes
- Flip and cook for another two minutes
- Serve with your favorite toppings