This cabbage salad is easy to make, and can be served with a main course
Do you love cabbage? Did you know that this vegetable is full of vitamins and minerals such as A, B1, B2, K, C, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus? It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Cabbage should definitely be included in our diet.
You will love this refreshing cabbage salad with very few ingredients – cucumbers, tomatoes, and tahini sauce. It is made with simple ingredients, but it tastes great!
Easy Cabbage Salad
- Big bowl for mixing
- 450 g cabbage, shredded
- 120 g cucumbers, cubed
- 130 g tomatoes, cubed
- 20 g dill herb, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 15 g lemon juice
- 80 g warm water
- Chop all the vegetables, and place them in the bowl.
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the salad.
- Stir gently.