Simple and super nutritious salad.
Try this scrumptious kale salad with a mix of healthy veggies and pomegranate seeds. Mix sliced sweet cherry tomatoes with a base of greens including kale, cucumber, and avocado. Toast sunflower seeds to get the most flavor then sprinkle on top with sea salt and nutritional yeast and top it off with cilantro for extra flavor.
This wonderful mix of kale and other plant based greens in a salad is easy to make and will bring you back for seconds! Enjoy!
Kale Salad with Pomegranate Recipe
- 4 cup kale
- 2 avocado sliced
- 2 cucumber sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomato sliced
- 3 tsp raw sunflower seed toasted
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Toast raw sunflower seeds in a toaster oven cooker for about 3 minutes, careful not to overcook
- Chop kale and cilantro and place is a large bowl
- Slice cherry tomatoes, cucumber and avocado and place in bowl with salt
- Mix ingredients in bowl
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds, cilantro, and nutritional yeast on top and serve