A simple and easy homemade almond yogurt made with just three ingredients.
I want to share a delicious homemade yogurt recipe with you. It has only 3 ingredients and is very easy to make. This almond yogurt is nourishing, refreshing, and a great alternative to dairy yogurt. All you need for this recipe are raw almonds, a yogurt starter (store-bought almond yogurt), and water.
You can eat this yogurt with fruits or berries, add it to desserts, use it as sour cream, or make savory sauces.
Watch the video of the recipe on Instagram:
- high speed blender
- 200 g raw almonds
- 75 g plain almond yogurt store bought or homemade
- 500 ml filterted water
- Soak the almonds for 8 hours.
- Peel off the skin.
- Wash the almonds and drain the water.
- Place the almonds and water in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the almond mixture into a clean glass or ceramic bowl, and add the starter as almond yogurt.
- Stir gently, cover, and leave overnight.
- Serve the yogurt with your favorite berries, fruits, nuts, and more.
- Enjoy your delicious almond yogurt!