Roasted Asparagus: Tender, slightly crispy, and full of earthy goodness. A classic done right.
Ever passed by asparagus at the store because you weren’t sure how to cook it? Well, fear not! Cooking asparagus is actually a breeze. I’m pretty sure you’ll like this simple method. With just a few basic ingredients like lemon, salt, and spices, you can make a truly tasty asparagus dish. The best part? There’s no need for any vegetable oil, making this dish both light and healthy.
All you need to get started is a little toaster oven or an air fryer. These gadgets help the asparagus get a nice little crunch and a lovely aroma. Give it a try and let me know how it goes in the comments. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. I’m here to help!
- Toaster oven or air fryer
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lime
- Wash and dry the asparagus.
- Add the spices, and rub the spices on the asparagus with your hands.
- Cook the asparagus in the air fryer or in the oven for 10 min at 375 F/190 C
- Drizzle with lime juice over the asparagus.