Try this tasty and nutritious comfort food.
We love this easy banana bread recipe, with around 100 calories per serving and only 7 ingredients. What’s great is you probably already have the ingredients in the kitchen, so no need to do a supermarket run to make this recipe. This tasty dessert is very healthy, with no oil, eggs, white flour, and absolutely no sugar or other sweeteners.
Here’s the secret: If you use very ripe bananas, the bread will turn out sweet. Also, did you know that adding cinnamon to food can also make it taste sweeter? I hope you will enjoy this recipe!
Vegan Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 medium bananas very ripe
- 1 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp whole pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease loaf pan lightly with oil.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl and mix.
- Add milk to the bananas.
- Combine and mix all of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl: flour, cinnamon, soda, and ground flax seed.
- Add all dry ingredients to the large bowl and mix the batter well.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then remove bread from pan and let it cool completely.
- Serve warm.