This oil-free dressing is perfect for Asian dishes.
For a delicious salad you need to have a delicious salad dressing, and peanut ginger sauce is such a dressing! It’s one of my favorites.
Some time ago I tried such a sauce in a Japanese restaurant, and it was “love at first taste”. Here is the recipe for a delicious sauce without any oil, but full of taste. This sauce is great for salads, rice paper rolls, sushi rolls and more. Let me know what you think in comments below.
Peanut Ginger Sauce
Oil-free flavorful salad dressing with peanut and ginger
- high speed blender
- 1/2 tbsp raw ginger root
- 1 tbsp carrot
- 2 tsp chopped onion
- 1 oz peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1/2 small tomato
- 3 tsp tamari or soy sauce
- Put all of the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into glass bottle or jar and chill before serving
- Stores in the refrigerator for about 1 week