This simple-to-make, vegetarian pâté recipe makes a great appetizer. Having roots in Armenia, this version consists of only 5 ingredients. It’s full of heart-healthy beans and nutritious walnuts. I’m sure you will enjoy this recipe!
Bean and Walnut Pâté
- 1 can red beans
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Knead the beans with a fork in a bowl
- Chop nuts into small pieces and add to the beans
- Mince the garlic in a garlic press into the bowl
- Add salt and pepper, mix the mixture well.
- Spread the mixture on plastic wrap about 1/2 an inch thick, form a roll.
- Put into refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with fresh herbs.